Essex Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited (ESSLAB) are principle distributors and channel partners for a number of instrument and consumable manufacturers supporting Chromatography and Spectroscopy techniques.
Established in 1982, ESSLAB personnel have a wealth of experience in sample preparation and method development. Our aim is to provide comprehensive support through the analytical process with insight into innovative procedures that may improve the accuracy of data and efficiencies in technique and cost.
ESSLAB would be interested in discussing with delegates topics relative to issues that they may have experienced in assuring the scientific integrity and cost effectiveness of current methods which may include:
- Reproducibility in liquid handing techniques
- Semi-automating quantitative methods
- Variables affecting analytical performance
- Preparation of standards with limited quantities of novel compounds
- Realising regulatory compliance
- The demands of producing reliable data that is accurate
We support companies and institutions in the development of cost effective transferable analytical methods that deliver the results in the most efficient manner.