ILM Exhibitions - Terms & Conditions
By ticking “agree” you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which along with our refund policy govern International Labmate’s relationship with you in relation to this website and to the ILM Exhibitions exhibition. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not book a pass for the event and contact us on +44(0)1727 858840.
The term ‘International Labmate’ or “ILM Exhibitions” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and organiser of the event whose registered office is Oak Court Business centre, Porters Wood, Sandridge park, St Albans, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Booking a Delegate or Visitor pass to ILM Exhibitions is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By registering for ILM Exhibitions you agree that we may pass your details onto other visitors or exhibitors upon their request.
- By registering you agree we may send you details or promotional copies of International Labmate’s other products and services which include both print and digital media.
- We reserve the right to change the date and the venue of the event. In the event of a date or venue change, delegates will be notified and full refunds offered.
- The Content and topics of the conference and workshops are subject to change.
- Free refreshments and lunches are offered on a first come first served basis and we are under no obligation to provide these. There is a “fair” usage policy of one serving of lunch and three servings of coffee per person per day.
- We will not be held accountable for any loss of your time at ILM Exhibitions or travelling to or from ILM Exhibitions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered at ILM Exhibitions for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials you obtain from ILM Exhibitions is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available at ILM Exhibitions meet your specific requirements.
- We support the currencies for payments in Sterling Pound, Euro, US Dollar.
Company Registration Details
Registration Name : International Labmate Ltd
Registration Place : England
Registration Number : 05818810
VAT Number : GB 600751676