HTC-15 - Guidelines for Early Career Researcher (ECR) bursary applications
Please review the ECR Bursary guidelines below.
Click here to download the ECR Bursary Application PDF
- The ECR, defined as any individual within 10 years of first degree or first industrial post, must be a member of one of the affiliated societies.
- Applications must include evidence of ECR status, i.e. a statement of support from their research supervisor.
- The award will cover a minimum of the registration fee for the meeting, further financial support may subsequently be made available to assist with any travel costs incurred.
- The closing date for all applications is midnight 15th September 2017 and applicants will be notified of the decision by 29th September 2017.
- All recipients of a HTC bursary awards must produce a two page report highlighting the scientific benefits of attendance at HTC-15. The organisers withholds the right to use these reports for publicity and host whole or edited versions on their individual websites.
- Award of a bursary must be acknowledged in the presentation. A copy of the logo can be downloaded here, this logo must only be used for this presentation and must be deleted from the recipient's computer following the presentation.