AQE 2024, The 13th in the series of Air Quality & Emissions Events will focus on industrial air emissions , stack monitoring, ambient air quality monitoring and all aspects of air quality monitoring, protection and treatment.
In 2024 the AQE Exhibition will again run alongside WWEM (The 11th International Conference and exhibition on Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring). Visitors to AQE and WWEM will be able enter both these complementary events free of charge and will now benefit from attending two shows at one time under one roof showing a full range of products and services for air and water monitoring. AQE 2024 will take place on the 9th & 10th October 2024 at the NEC in Birmingham.
This two day event will focus on the following themes:
- Regulation, Policy and Compliance
- Future Regulation and Targets
- Industrial Case studies
- New and Emerging technologies and products
Ambient Air Monitoring, Leak Detection, Medium Plant Directive ,Energy from Waste, Green Cities, Biofuels, Renewable Energy, Dioxin Monitoring, Bio Aerosols, Odour Monitoring and Treatment, Discontinuous monitoring, Operator Monitoring Assessment,Fine particle Monitoring, Gas analysis, Mercury and Metal analysis, Sensor technology, Air Quality Networks, Manual Stack Monitoring, Weather Monitoring, Fugitive Emissions, Indoor Air Quality, Fence line Monitoring, CEMs, Methane Monitoring, Data Acquisition, Net Zero, Carbon Capture, Hydrogen testing and measurement, Workplace monitoring, Air Treatment and Abatement technologies, Big data, Calibration Gas, Mcerts, Gas Detection.
Benefits of Attending AQE SHOW:
- Gain insights from leading experts on current and future regulation
- Meet with over 100 major instrument manufacturers and suppliers under one roof at one time over the two-day show
- Source equipment, Services and Instruments, Compare prices and Technology
- Attend free certified technical workshops and presentations by industry experts
- Be the first to know about new product launches
- Overviews of future technology innovations
- Networking with key decision makers, regulators, suppliers from across all industry sectors
- Free entry to the Co-hosted WWEM exhibition on water and wastewater monitoring
Who should attend AQE SHOW:
- Industry, Process operators, Environmental managers, Control and Instrument users and Planners from across all industries who test, monitor or treat air pollution now or in the future.
- Policy makers and regulators from Local authorities and Environment agencies
- Scientists and Academics
- Solution providers and Consultants