KELLER, Europe’s largest manufacturer of isolated piezoresistive pressure sensors and a world leader in pressure sensing technology. We are continually developing new materials and manufacturing processes which is why we remain successful.
KELLER was established in 1974 by Hannes W. Keller, the inventor of the integrated silicon measuring cell. Today, his sons Tobias and Michael Keller run the business. The company is wholly family-owned and employs 450 staff.
KELLER headquarters and production facility is in Winterthur, Switzerland. As a result, all KELLER products bear the quality seal 'Made in Switzerland' and embody the Swiss values of quality, functionality and reliability.
Products on Display at WWEM
At the KELLER stand you will be able to see a comprehensive range of our products… from customisable OEM Pressure Transmitters to simple Pressure Capsules, fully compensated Digital Pressure Transmitters, Level Transmitters, Data Loggers, low cost Industrial Pressure Transmitters, and Digital Pressure Gauges.
We will also be displaying a full range of our I2C OEM Pressure Transmitters sizes from Ø11mm to Ø19mm. This series of I2C Pressure Transmitters features…
• Ultra low power consumption (optimised for battery powered applications)
• Hermetically protected sensor electronics – extremely resistant to environmental influences
• Ultra-compact, robust housing made from SS316L (optional Hastelloy C-276)
• No external electronics for compensation or signal processing
• Extremely accurate, outstanding long-term stability
• Pressure ranges of 0.1 bar to 1000 bar
• Easy to integrate into systems