The leading Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring Conference and Exhibition
WWEM , The 11th in the Series of Water and Wastewater Monitoring events will be held on the 9th & 10th October 2024 in its new home at the NEC in Birmingham. WWEM will focus on instruments and services for water and wastewater process monitoring, laboratory analysis, field and portable testing. WWEM will include an exhibition of over 200 manufacturers and suppliers of instruments, and services to monitor, test and analyse water and wastewater plus over 100 hours of free presentations and technical workshops on applications, case studies and new technology solutions.
In 2024 WWEM will again run side by side AQE (The 13th International Conference and Exhibition on Air Quality and Emissions Monitoring). Visitors to WWEM and AQE will have free access both these complementary events and will benefit from attending two industry shows at one time under one roof showing a full range of products and services for Environmental monitoring.
This two day event will focus on the following themes:
- Regulation, Policy and Compliance
- Future Regulation and Targets
- Industrial Case Studies
- New and Emerging technologies and instruments
Process Monitoring, Laboratory analysis, Smart water, Current and Future regulation, MCerts, Gas detection, Field testing, Portable instruments, Operator Monitoring, Data acquisition, Odour monitoring and treatment, Big Data, Online monitoring, IoT, Flow/Level Measurement, Leak Detection, Pumping solutions, Control and Instrumentation
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insights from leading experts on current and future regulation
- Meet with over 200 major instrument manufacturers and suppliers under one roof at one time over the two day show
- Source equipment, Services and Instruments, Compare prices, products, services and technology
- Attend free certified technical workshops and presentations
- Find out first about new product launches
- Overviews of future technology innovations
- Networking with key decision makers, regulators, suppliers from across all industry sectors
- Free entry to the Co-hosted AQE exhibition on Air Quality and Air Emission Monitoring and Control
Who should attend:
- Industry, Process operators, Environmental managers, Control and Instrument users and Planners from across all industries who test, analyse, monitor or treat water and wastewater now or in the future.
- Policy makers and regulators from local authorities and Environment agencies
- Scientists and academics
- Solution providers and consultants