MINIPORE MICRO PRODUCTS is one of the leading manufacturers of Air Pollution Monitoring Filters including Glass Fiber Filters, Thimbles, PTFE Membrane filters for PM2.5 Monitoring, Quantitative Ashless Filters, Filter Tapes and Membranes for various applications.
Established in 2004, with state of art manufacturing facilities in Ghaziabad (National Capital Region)- India, Minipore's major focus has been to provide and develop filtration products of World Class Standards. The company has its own R&D team which is dedicated to provide the most advanced technology and services for meeting the needs of today’s competitive standards.
The products manufactured by Minipore are at par with the western manufacturers like Whatman(GE), Metone, etc but we deliver them in much economical prices. We have rigorous quality checks at every manufacturing step to make sure that we deliver the top quality products to our clients. We already have our dealers in many countries all around the globe who are very much satisfied with our quality and prices.
Our customers in India include all State Pollution Control Boards, other Govt., Semi Govt. and Private Monitoring labs.
We are also Manufacturing Filter Tape Rolls for Continuous Ambient Air Monitoring used in BAM monitoring stations and other CAAQMS.
For the full range of products manufactured by us you can visit our website: www.miniporefilters.com
Products on Display at CEM India
1. GLASS FIBER FILTERS for PM10 and PM2.5 Monitoring (Grades: GF/1, GF/2, EPM, etc)
2. PTFE Membrane Filter for PM2.5 Monitoring
3. Thimbles for Stack Monitoring (Including Glass Fiber Thimbles and Cellulose Extraction Thimbles)
4. Filter Tape Rolls used in BAM 1020 and other Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Stations(CAAQMS) Equivalent to Metone 460130, 460180 and others
5. Quantitative Ashless Filter Paper (Grade 40, Grade 41, Grade 42)
6. Membranes (Cellulose Nitrate Membranes and Nylon-66 Membranes)
Also in Product Categories
- Manual Sampling - Particulate
- Manual Sampling - Metals
- CEMs - Particulate
- CEMs - Data Acquisition
- CEMs - Environmental reporting
- Water Monitors