LaserCEM - Advanced Continuous Emission Monitoring Analyser - complies CEM EN 15267-3
The LaserCEM is a complete pre-calibrated multi-component (NO, NO2, SO2, CO, HCl, CO2, H2O, H2S, NH3, N2O, COS, SO3, CH4, HF, HCHO, etc.) laser infrared spectrometer for CEM's analysis. It is used for regulatory control of emissions for: incinerators, refineries, power plants, etc.
This analyser uses the OFCEAS technology, based on extractive absorption spectroscopy. This laser based technology is able to measure gases from % to ppb concentration ranges, with an unforeseen quality of measurement in terms of accuracy and resolution.
The LaserCEM samples the gas at low pressure. This dilution reduces the particles content and the dew point in the sampling line. With LaserCEM filters replacement is drastically reduced and heating of 180°c is avoided.
Finally, LaserCEM has an integrated auto calibration of the measurement system, preventing from drift under normal use of the instrument. Therefore LaserCEM is able to analyze all kind of gases and concentration ranges, with limited services and maintenance costs.
LaserCem Key features
- Highly sensitive - Low detection level (ppb)
- Highly selective - no cross interferences
- Traced line - 40°C
- Complete pre-calibrated laser infra-red spectrometer
- No Zero drift and no Span drift - No daily calibration required
- No nitrogen, zero air, purge or other carrier gas
- Ppb to % measurement
- Multigas analyser (NO, SO2, CO, HCl, CO2, NH3, H2O, O2, CO2, NO2, HF, and more)