Elvatech Ltd., Kyiv, Ukraine, is one of the leading companies on the world analytical equipment market for more than a quarter of century. Companyâ€™s main business is the design and manufacture of ElvaX X-ray fluorescence analyzers. Laboratory, mobile and handheld analyzers are successfully used in various industries, including environmental monitoring, for the analysis of soils, waste water, and air filters.
Products on Display at PEFTEC
ElvaX PmX is an online elemental analyzer of heavy metals in the ambient air.
There is a growing concern about the health impact of particulate matter (PM) in the air. Previous solutions for PM monitoring were able to get only total amount of particles in the air. But for a complete understanding of health impact and air pollution source appointment element analysis of PM is necessary.
ElvaX PmX is a fully stand-alone device for continuous analysis of particulate matter elemental composition.
- Online analysis of PM elemental concentration;
- Full compliance with the EPA IO-3.3 standard;
- Up to 3 month of stand-alone continuous operation;
- Automatic correction of influence of ambient temperature, humidity and pressure;
- Heated sampling table for prevention of condensing;
- Simple calibration procedure and tape replacement;
- Intuitive software interface.