The Air Quality and Emissions Show
AQE 2021, The 11th in the series of Air Quality & Emissions Events will focus on industrial air emissions , stack monitoring, ambient air quality monitoring and all aspects of air quality monitoring, protection and treatment.
In 2021 the AQE Exhibition will again run alongside WWEM (The 9th International Conference and exhibition on Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring). Visitors to AQE and WWEM will be able enter both these complementary events free of charge and will now benefit from attending two shows at one time under one roof showing a full range of products and services for air and water monitoring.
This two day event will focus on the following themes:
- Regulation, Policy and Compliance
- Future Regulation and Targets
- Industrial Case studies
- New and Emerging technologies and products
Ambient Air Monitoring, Leak Detection, Medium Plant Directive ,Energy from Waste, Green Cities, Biofuels, Renewable Energy, Dioxin Monitoring, Bio Aerosols Odour Monitoring and Treatment, Discontinuous monitoring, Operator Monitoring Assessment, Gas analysis, Mercury and Metal analysis, Manual Stack Monitoring, Weather Monitoring, Fugitive Emissions, Fence line Monitoring, CEMs, Methane Monitoring, Data Acquisition, Workplace monitoring , Air Treatment and Abatement technologies, Big data, Calibration Gas, Mcerts, Gas Detection.
Benefits of Attending AQE SHOW:
- Gain insights from leading experts on current and future regulation
- Meet with over 100 major instrument manufacturers and suppliers under one roof at one time over the two day show
- Source equipment, Services and Instruments, Compare prices and Technology
- Attend free CPD certified technical workshops and presentations
- Find out first about new product launches
- Overviews of future technology innovations
- Networking with key decision makers, regulators, suppliers from across all industry sectors
- Free entry to the Co-hosted WWEM exhibition on water and wastewater monitoring
- Free Lunches and Free onsite parking for all attendees
Who should attend AQE SHOW:
- Industry, Process operators, Environmental manager, Control and Instrument users and Planners from across all industries who test, monitor or treat air pollution now or in the future.
- Policy makers and regulators from Local authorities and Environment agencies
- Scientists and Academics
- Solution providers and Consultants
Exhibition Venue Address
- Exhibition Venue : Telford International Centre
- Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4JH,England
Exhibition Opening Hours
- 9.30am - 5.00pm Tuesday 25th of May 2021
- 9.30am - 4.30pm Wednesday 26th of May 2021